Monday, October 22, 2012

More Posts Soon :oD

Hello all! I promise that I haven't given up on the blog. A lot has been going on at the White House (in Tupelo, not D.C.) and sadly blogging has taken a back seat.

Good news! For those that don't know, I have a new job!! That's reason #1 for not blogging. I am working as a Compliance Auditor at Bancorp South, I started last week. With a short time between offer and start date, I devoted all my extra time to tasks around the house. I'm really excited about the position.

Reason #2: Charlie has used our one off weekend to go pheasant hunting in South Dakota. I hear he did well and had a great time, but I'm glad he'll be back Tuesday. When he's gone my schedule is always off. He is the timekeeper in the family and I'm always behind on all thing when he is out of town.

Last excuse of the evening: in all the posts I really enjoy adding pictures and honestly it takes a long time to load each photo. I don't know if it's because the picture size is so big of if our internet connection isn't the fastest. Regardless, it's time consuming, and considering with C out of town my time management skills dwindle I've had to accept that the Texas and Auburn posts just weren't going to happen until he got back.

All this to send my apologies. I'm not a big fan of excuses, but sometimes that is just how it is. Don't forget good things come to those that wait. The early bird may get the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

I'll be back soon, Hotty Toddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment